Embers Of The Imperium
Our heroes are members of the Keleres. On paper, the Keleres are an elite paramilitary organization formed by the Galactic Council to identify and eliminate threats to the survival of the galaxy. In practice, thanks to constant Council infighting and many worlds barely paying lip service to Council authority, the Keleres are peacekeepers and troubleshooters trying their best to solve problems with little support.
- A condensed history and look at the major factions.
- Everything you need to know.
- Includes a Motivations-focused house rule for awarding XP.
Embers: Print-Friendly Sheets
- Form-fillable sheets that are 99-100% black & white with no background graphics. Those with a * require a bit of color ink to properly print the Genesys symbols.
• Character Sheet (PDF)
- The "Dice Pool" section is for a summary like "2G 1Y" (dice colors) or "2A 1P" (dice names).
• Naaz-Rokha Character Sheet (PDF)
• Talents Pyramid (PDF)
• Vehicle Sheet (PDF)
• GM Reference (PDF*)
- Room for all character Motivations, plus rules summaries that aren't on the official Genesys GM Screen.
• Vehicle Rules Reference (PDF*)
- Vehicle rules from Genesys and Embers, along with Fear rules because . . . well, because I had room here and these come up enough to need referencing. I suggest printing this on the back of the GM Reference.
• Ashes of Power (PDF)
- A rules summary and adventure, released for Free RPG Day. Click here for bonus content.